Australian Moringa + Yellow Clay Facial MasqueRegular price $24.95
EORTH’s Australian Clay Facial Masques are made with 100% Australian ingredients. Our Australian Moringa + Yellow Clay Facial Masque is made with all natural ingredients that are great for your skin.
We have carefully blended a selection of Australian Kaolin Clay, Australian Yellow Clay and Australian Moringa Powder to create a beautiful, mineral rich clay facial masque that’s suitable for all skin types.
Australian Kaolin Clay: Is rich in minerals and is suitable for sensitive skin types. Kaolin Clay is great for managing dry skin and absorbing excess oil or sebum. Kaolin is considered one of the most gentle clay, leaving your skin bright smooth and soft.
Certified Vegan Australian Moringa Powder: There's a reason Moringa is known as one of the most powerful skin care ingredients on the market for aging skin — often called the "Miracle Tree" and "Tree of Life", moringa is bursting with Vitamin A (a derivative of retinol), is a source of Niacin (Vit. B3) and is remarkably high in Vitamin C. If you're seeking prefect glowing skin, Moringa is that one ingredient you should be seeking out in your skin care products.
Australian Yellow Clay: Is known for drawing out impurities from the skin. Yellow clay is smooth in texture is is considered to be a "mild" clay — making it suitable for all skin types, and particularly helpful to sensitive or dry skin types.
An added sustainability bonus: the Moringa Powder used in EORTH's clay masque is grown in FNQ, Australia — the same location we we manufacture our Australian beauty products. That means less travel miles and less plastic packaging used during the production/transit process!
EORTH Australian Moringa + Yellow Clay Ingredients:
Kaolin (Australian White Clay), Montmorillonite, Quartz and Anatase (Australian Yellow Clay), Australian Moringa Oleifera Leaf Powder.
- 50g Australian Moringa + Yellow Clay Facial Masque
- Suitable for all skin types, particularly suitable to reduce the effects of aging skin.
- Australian made, with 100% natural Australian ingredients.
- Recyclable glass bottle with metal lid and biodegradable sticker.
Instructions for Use:
- In a small clean bowl add 1-2 teaspoons of Clay Facial Masque with 2-4 teaspoons of water (adjust water quantity based on how thick you would like your masque).
- We recommend using a bamboo bowl and spoon to mix the masque together into a mud like paste. (For a more luxurious masque try replacing water with hydrosol or add a drop of face oil to your blended clay masque mix).
- Apply to your face and neck (we recommend using a facial applicator brush).
- Leave for 10 to 15 minutes while the masque dies on your skin (it’s best to remove before the masque is completely dry).
- Rinse with warm water (we recommend also using a Konjac sponge) and pat your face dry with a clean towel.
- Follow with a facial moisturiser or facial oil.