Australian Pink Clay + Rose Facial MasqueRegular price $24.95
EORTH’s Australian Clay Facial Masques are made with 100% Australian ingredients. Our Australian Pink Clay + Rose Clay Facial Masque is natural, vegan, cruelty free and palm oil free.
We have carefully blended a selection of Australian Pink Clay, Australian Kaolin Clay and Australian Organic Pink Rose to create a beautiful, mineral rich clay facial masque that’s suitable for all skin types.
EORTH Pink Clay + Rose Ingredients:
Australian Pink Clay, Australian Kaolin (White) Clay, Australian Organic Rosa Centifolia (Pink Rose Petal) Powder
Australian Pink Clay: Helps to replenish and regenerate your skin, while providing the skin with a light exfoliation. creates an overall refreshed appearance.
Australian Kaolin Clay: Is rich in minerals and is suitable for sensitive skin types. Kaolin Clay is great for managing dry skin and absorbing excess oil or sebum. Kaolin is considered one of the most gentle clay, leaving your skin bright smooth and soft.
Australian Organic Pink Rose Petal Powder: Rose petals are high in Vitamin C and help stimulate collagen production. Rose petal powder contains powerful antioxidants that help to reduce the signs of aging.
- 50g Australian Pink Clay + Rose Powdered Facial Masque
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Australian made, with 100% Australian ingredients.
- Natural, cruelty free and vegan.
- Recyclable glass bottle with metal lid and biodegradable sticker.
Instructions for Use:
- In a small clean bowl add 1-2 teaspoons of Clay Facial Masque with 2-4 teaspoons of water (adjust water quantity based on how thick you would like your masque).
- We recommend using a bamboo bowl and spoon to mix the masque together into a mud like paste. (For a more luxurious masque try replacing water with hydrosol or add a drop of face oil to your blended clay masque mix).
- Apply to your face and neck (we recommend using a facial applicator brush).
- Leave for 10 to 15 minutes while the masque dies on your skin (it’s best to remove before the masque is completely dry).
- Rinse with warm water (we recommend also using a Konjac sponge) and pat your face dry with a clean towel.
- Follow with a facial moisturiser or facial oil.