I think these earrings look like little gumnut babies and I love them so much.
How They’re Made
These earrings were handmade by me in Queensland. I made the flower components with polymer clay and coated them in UV resin to ensure they stay strong and glossy. This style features an acrylic face, and an acrylic stud topper. These earrings have been finished with stainless steel jewellery findings; perfect for sensitive ears.
To keep your earrings in tip top shape:
* try your best not to drop or bend them
* gently clean off any marks with a damp cloth
* do not swim, bathe or sleep wearing your earrings
* do not expose your earrings to high temperatures
* store your earrings away from direct sunlight (because excessive exposure to UV light can effect the colour of resin)
All earrings are posted with tracking. I wrap the earrings in crepe paper and bubble wrap to ensure they get to you safely.
Follow me on instagram if you want to see more of my styles!