How They’re Made
These earrings were handmade by me in Queensland. I made the flower base with polymer clay and attached a wooden stud top. These earrings feature stainless steel jewellery findings; perfect for sensitive ears.
To keep your earrings in tip top shape:
* try your best not to drop or bend them
* gently clean off any marks with a damp cloth
* do not swim, bathe or sleep wearing your earrings
* do not expose your earrings to high temperatures
* store your earrings away from direct sunlight (because excessive exposure to UV light can effect the colour of resin)
All earrings are posted with tracking. I wrap the earrings in crepe paper and bubble wrap to ensure they get to you safely. The standard shipping option can be very slow, so if you need your earrings quickly, definitely get express shipping.
Follow me on instagram if you're into my earrings!