Glitter and rainbows. What more could you want?
How They’re Made
These earrings were handmade by me in Mackay, QLD. I made the rainbow with polymer clay, and I've attached a contrasting glittery acrylic topper with stainless steel studs.
To keep your earrings in tip top shape:
* try your best not to drop or bend them
* gently clean off any marks with a damp cloth
* do not swim, bathe or sleep wearing your earrings
* do not expose your earrings to high temperatures
* store your earrings away from direct sunlight (because excessive exposure to UV light can effect the colour of resin)
All earrings are posted with tracking. I wrap the earrings in crepe paper and bubble wrap to ensure they get to you safely.
Find me on Instagram if you'd like to see more styles!